13 April 2010

"Who besides me will ever read these letters?"

Sometimes I believe that God wants to try me, both now and later on. I must become good through my own efforts, without examples and without good advice. Then later on I shall be all the stronger. Who besides me will ever read these letters? From whom but myself shall I get comfort? As I need comforting often, I frequently feel weak, and dissatisfied with myself; my shortcomings are too great. I know this, and every day I try to improve myself, again and again.
Anne Frank, pg.41

1 comment:

Lie-to-me said...

Unfortunately, we see what is written a story experienced bad, or we learn from the press without being realize that as soon as we leave the house there are other people who suffer...Then we are not so far of certain events...
Greetings by Lucio