21 September 2009

bring it on, bitch.



No more gothic, Bronte-inspired, emo shit on here anymore.

I will write only good things.

Is this possible?

Got laptop back from shop where it has been this past week. Something refreshing about not having the distractions of the world wide web at your fingertips. Like starting anew.

I remember what life was like before I got a computer. Although, frankly, it wasn't much better. This is not an emo statement, just the truth.

Tomorrow. The library. I hope to run into protestors. I'm the only Pittsburgh-er, it seems, who is not afraid of these protestors, or am in fear that my life will be turned upside down by the presence of heads of state and, their counterparts, the civilians that wish to hurl (innocuous?) words at them.

I say -- bring it the fuck on!

----
Guess who?

1 comment:

Corzich is not a member of this site said...

does that mean I can use you as a human shield (albeit a small one) when the protesters attack? (wink)