29 December 2008

New Years Resolutions

I refuse to be as upset in London next semester as I was during this one.

I will not sleep until 1:00 in the afternoon. I will wake up at 9:00.

I will find a volunteer position.

I will read EVERYTHING assigned to me, no matter how much I dislike it or cannot understand it.

I will continue seeing at least one theatre show a week.

I will not complain a lot. I will deal with whatever pain, knowing that life would not be worth living without occasional upsets.

I will realize that I am a smart young woman and not feel inferior.

I will work hard and love a lot.

I will stop drinking diet coke and load my fridge with cases of water.

2 comments:

Molski said...

these all sound like fantastic resolutions.

though i have one amendment. drop the diet coke and add a brita filter instead of the bottles. that way you can save your addiction and the world

emmsifoppicus said...

Good ideas! :)