06 December 2008

strike three

Like seriously?

Oh my.

Okay, got to the theatre an hour and five minutes before box office open. Already long line. This baffles me b/c it is a theatre show, not a concert or a famous stand-up comedienne.

But it is also a Saturday. The only non-working day the theatres are open. People who can't make it during the week may want to make sure they can get a ticket.

Nevertheless, Monday -- I suppose two hours before the box office opens I will be there. Monday is a very non-theatre day...which will probably make no difference in this case, but seriously, I don't think people would get there more than two hours ahead, yeah?

Ah, back to bed.

2 comments:

emmsifoppicus said...

I also have a good feeling about Monday. Take breakfast or something he he!

Molski said...

don't underestimate crazy fans. trust me. i am one.
but i think you will have much more luck monday. thus far you have gone on v busy theatre days.
good luck