04 January 2010

a publication, of sorts

A good friend of mine posted one of my blog postings on his award winning online literary/visual arts magazine. It was something I wrote here that he particularly enjoyed. That's pretty cool. And he even provided a link for my blog, which now makes me think that I have to post more than snippets of other people's words. (But, really, their words are so much better than mine). Check out my post "I wish my life were a jane austen novel, but I live in a Dickens world" here, and please check out the rest of his very interesting and unique magazine.

Subtletea.com

3 comments:

abb said...

Helen! this is sooooo awesome! I am so excited for you :)

Corzich is not a member of this site said...

You're a star on the internet, Major Walko!

emmsifoppicus said...

Wooo! :D