10 October 2009

10 October 09

I feel so sick today. Woke up with headache and have been nauseous and disoriented -- that feeling you get when you have an ear infection and you're off your equalibirium. This is the worst. Went out with Tom and felt sick the whole time. At least it wasn't too overwhelming until I got home. But had to sick in the shower for a bit while the water fell on me before I could feel even good enough to get up.

Probably didn't help that I watched the episode where Buffy's mum dies. couldn't help but to think what it will be like when my parents go. I think how any of us feels when that happens is sort of a mini-dose of how I feel every day with this anxiety/nausea thing going on. I cried a lot watching this episode. I think that helped. I needed a bit of a cry.

No comments: