08 October 2009

I need...

I need to move on. I need to find a way to cope, and not expect anyone to pick me up or make things better for me, or even to offer sympathy. I need to learn how to live on my own, so that even when I have people that are there for me, I will know how to cope when they are no longer around.

I need to find some perspective, and not be so (seemingly) neurotic.

I need to find something worth living for.

I need to write about the good things.

I need to realize that London was something of a disaster, and the prospect of leaving this horrible place for that city was the only thing that for a long time kept me going, but now I need to move on and find something else to depend on, something that is hopefully better, and more successful.

I need to not give up.

1 comment:

emmsifoppicus said...

Good luck. You will find something; may not feel like it right now but it will. xx