30 August 2009

this post is dedicated to Abby



So what's up blog folks?

I went to have my nails done today. A manicure, with my friend Abby. First manicure. Never thought about having one before. Most things like this don't interest me. But it was a nice (not entirely necessary) thing to do. Abby and I have decided to do things that we've never done before.

My nails are "hot pink" coloured. Something I would normally never colour them, mostly because I am RUBBISH at painting my own nails.

The woman who did my nails was nice, Asian. She was so excited to see us when we walked in. We first went to a place that was really hot and stunk of powerful cleaning liquids and was filled with young, (may I say, probably dumb) skinny shorts wearing squirrel hill girls. We went up the street to the library where Abby works, used a computer in the office to find another place near us, and got there about forty minutes before they were to close.

No comments: