14 August 2009

what to do

"Nobody knows ones," said Fleur, sullenly. "The fonder they are, the less they know, and the less it matters what they think."


I dreamed all last night about being in London, visiting all the spots I frequented, and not being able to feel anything while there. I would try to feel inspired and passionate, but couldn't feel anything.

I have nightmares every night now.

Getting a job. Will that be any better than the hell I am going through now? I happen to think it'll just be another hell. I can't think of anything that I would want to do, other than work in a library that can't afford me.

I feel like I should write two good things. They are:

The sun is shining
I'm going to make tea and watch EastEnders.

----

quote: A Modern Comedy, John Galsworthy

No comments: