04 November 2008

Cambridge

On Friday I am going to my "old school" -- Regent's College -- to meet up with a former professor of mine there who is allowing me to accompany his class to Cambridge. I am also meeting up with a former dorm mate of mine, Stacey, who will be in town and who is also tagging along.

It will be nice to enjoy a proper lecture -- the prof. is an architecture/painting professor. I guess this trip is for one of his architecture classes.

It is nearly 1:00 AM and I have a very sudden and very intense wish to go out and do something. But I'm stuck in my room. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight and will probably wait until the sun rises and then run out -- groggy and disoriented -- to find a good breakfast and then perhaps to the National Portrait Gallery to see my girls, whom I have yet to become reacquainted with.

1 comment:

emmsifoppicus said...

Oooh Cambridge will be a nice visit - enjoy!!