16 November 2008

a realization


Keeping your lights on in your room in order to prevent yourself from falling asleep while you rest your eyes is, I've just discovered, not a very sound argument.

[picture: Big Ben "inside" the London Eye. Discovered this for the first time while about to walk over the Waterloo Bridge]

----


The Sunday Times Cartoons












----
Hey, here's me, looking stoned, while reading my massive course pack.



I wonder if it would be any more interesting if I were.

1 comment:

abb said...

i'm not sure what to say. i am excited to see you. get out and take a walk every day. take pictures. find things to look forward to. even getting yourself a chocolate bar after you read a chapter.

it is good to realize that it is probably not our surroundings that make us so miserable, but our own thoughts, our pasts, the experiences that have shaped us. London is beautiful and i know you are capable of taking it in.