14 June 2009

Sunday at home, reading the newspaper

Sundays are usually not good days for me. Usually lethargic am I on this day, and depressed.

Today wasn't so bad. Woke at 12:00, got out of bed at 1:00, took a walk immediately after.

Sunny today, with a few clouds, not very humid. Mom came out on the porch. I went up to Rite Aid to buy a Sunday paper, ostensibly to read the classified page for a job. Ended up spending more time on the "funnies." We read the paper together, commenting on what we were reading. Did this until 5:00.

We grilled out hot dogs for dinner once dad came home with the baked beans, a very necessary side dish to hot dogs.

Have just spent the last two hours on the Internet while lounging (as literally as that word is meant) doing absolutely nothing important. Watching the sun go down outside my three windows while laying on my futon. Replying to comments on myspace, people whom I don't know in real life but have met through our common interests -- mostly doing with ninteenth century literature and modern day British shows like Doctor Who and Robin Hood, the latter two of which obtain the highest ratings on British telly. Check out my page if you want. Although everyone who reads this -- the some two people who do -- are already my friends on that site.

I reserve my facebook site for people I know, mostly college/work friends. I like myspace more. Facebook is a sort of dumbing down of myspace, as twitter is of facebook. On Myspace you have to create something like a Web page.

Where am I go with this? No where. Hence the title of my blog: Ramblings

I'll leave you with some wise words, from some very wise women:


No comments: