27 September 2008

In which Helen writes her last post in America (cross those fingers)




Abby just came over. Gave me an ipod as a going-away gift. Yay! No more portable cd player.



So, I'm going to London tomorrow.

Spent the whole day packing. A much more laborious task than I thought it would be.

So here's what I really want to do when I get to London. Of course I have to drop off my shit at the apartment first. Technically I should rush to the humanities building to enrol for my classes -- and rest assured I will -- but first, since I'm sure I'm going to be very hungary -- I'm going to rush to a pub and get a pint of beer (I can already taste it) and get some fish and chips. And then I'll go to the humanities building. I'll be stuck there for a while I'm sure and then I have to open up a bank account to deposit my loan money into, which should not be very much fun at all, but I will, by the end of the day, go to Regent's Park, where I last lived. And hopefully snap some photos for this blog.

Don't know how long it'll take me to hook up to the Internet but will post as soon as I can.

2 comments:

emmsifoppicus said...

You are going to have a fantastic time in London!! Have a good flight!! xxx

Anonymous said...

yay helen! sooooo f'n happy for you! cant wait for you to post pics and funness from london!

smooches and hugs

Jessica