01 October 2008

Um, I'm in London

Folks, I'm in London.

And just figured out how to connect to the Internet in my room.

I will post pictures and description later. Been up since 5:00 and have classes until 6:00 tonight. But Wednesday is the only day I have classes.

I will say that I saw Nick Clegg, the liberal democrat leader for the House of Commons, yesterday at the Royal Courts near Chancery Lane, taking some photos with Asian people -- no doubt trying to bolster his lack-luster reputation -- with press people all around like a swarm of bees. The Lib Dems are the Green Party of British politics, roughly speaking.

More later.

2 comments:

emmsifoppicus said...

Wow! Sounds like you're right in the "hub" on London! Where it all happens... :D xx

molski said...

sorry, hold on, you only have ONE DAY of classes???
so you get to chill in london 6 days a week?
i am even more jealous.