24 October 2008

In which Helen gets a bit randy

How many of you think I should buy a playgirl? Does it even exist anymore -- is there a better equivalent? Although I get off just reading GQ, I must admit.

I'm off to W.H. Smith to buy a Playboy actually because I just realized I haven't yet even looked at one, and I think that is pretty sad. I hope they have it; they may not.

Ostensibly this post is to say that (once again) I'm sorry, no pictures yet. Still a bit poorly. This ear infection just loves me too much; it doesn't want to leave. I understand.

1 comment:

abb said...

sorry, i made a typo in my last comment, so i deleted it. what i wanted to say is that i recommend the magazine Gluck for your viewing pleasure. google "gluck magazine" and i'm sure you'll find it. yay for getting a bit randy! i'm all for it. and i hope your ear feels better soon.