19 October 2008

self-loathing -- and LOST IN AUSTEN

I am officially an idiot.

Got my cord for camera today.

When went to download items, deleted all the photos on my camera AND on the disk on my computer. No way to get them back. I have a system restore thing but it wasn't turned on at the time so I can't go back to what my computer was then. (Which I'm now unsuccessfully trying to set up but can't b/c I forgot my computer password).

Am pretending this isn't a big deal; will have to take new photos, so some should be up by tomorrow. All I have say is: uggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!


However, I watched this last night, which was most entertaining:



Dude, the "Colin Firth" moment -- "Um, can I just ask you to do something for me?'' -- I was frickin on the floor laughing.

4 comments:

emmsifoppicus said...

I hate it when I do things like that! Looking forward to seeing some pics soon :)

rosefromearth said...

Sorry about your camera, but Romana and I are both big fans of 'Lost in Austen'. Brilliant isn't it?

HelenW said...

So much fun! :)

emmsifoppicus said...

I love Lost in Austen too :D SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!