30 October 2008

keys, school card, check the weather...oh bloody 'ell

It's hailing. In London. Just before I am about to go out and walk to Bloomsbury. Oh, well.

Edit: So I eventually went out once it cleared up. Bought a ticket for a show that the RADA is putting on, an adaptation of Charlotte Bronte's VILLETTE. Rather excited, as it is not a story people like to put on. There have been over 20 movie adaptations of JANE EYRE; not one of VILLETTE. VILLETTE is my favourite Bronte book but rather sour, intense, and disappointing in the end...figures it's my favourite book then, huh? In short, not as exciting as JANE EYRE.

Stopped off at the library to return books. Thought about going across the street to the British Museum but it was cloudy and increasingly colder so took the tube home. I don't know what I would do without a subway system. I dread trying to get around Pittsburgh when I go home (next month nearly, can you believe it!?!).

I'm excited to go home. I'm looking forward to seeing my friends, family, and eating some greasy food. Oh, lord, greasy food, here I come!

It's 4.20 in the afternoon. hehe.

Off to get some diet pop, a LONDON LITE, and cadbury chocolate bar.

Cheers.

(I will try to rustle up more pics for next post).

3 comments:

emmsifoppicus said...

Will you be in America or London for Christmas? I get a month off for Christmas so I'll be back in Leicester :)

It'll be cold like this now forever, well, up until around March!! :P

It's bloomin' freezing here in Leicester right now...brrr! x

HelenW said...

Emma,

I'll be home for Christmas. Yay!

It is cold here too. I bet it is more cold where you are. We had hail today. Oh, you read my blog.

Cheers!

emmsifoppicus said...

:D